Dentist Best Practices for Medicaid Success - Helena, Oct. 6
“Dentist Best Practices for Medicaid Success”
Making your Medicaid business model work for your practice.
Friday, October 6, 9 am – 4 pm, 6CDE
Radisson Colonial Inn - Helena
This Medicaid Symposium, sponsored by the Montana Dental Association, provides six hours of continuing education FREE to MDA member dentists and their staff. Topics will include:
- -Implementing efficient business and scheduling strategies
- -Protecting yourself in a Medicaid audit
- -Federal and state Medicaid law
- -Best documentation and billing practices
- -Advocacy and policy opportunities to support a sound and stable Medicaid program
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Jessica Meeske, Nebraska dentist and Medicaid reform advocate
Can’t make it to Helena? No problem! Teleconferencing services will be available for you to tune-in from all corners of Montana.
FREE CE! FOR MEMBERS OF THE MONTANA DENTAL ASSOCIATION AND THEIR STAFF!
Register online or call the Montana Dental Association at (800) 257-4988.