PureView Health Center is seeking a Dental Assistant in the main office located in Helena.
The Dental Assistant performs chair side assistance and support to dentists and hygienists.
You will perform general office clerical and administrative support task, such as ordering, organizing and maintaining inventory, dental instruments and supplies. You will assist in coordinating patient flow and patient appointments. You will maintain patient charts including charting dental procedures, patient information, health history and financial documentation.
Generous benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical, dental, vision, prescription and telehealth insurance plans.
- Employer-sponsored life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Eight holidays (including floating holidays) per year.
- A generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program where accrual and eligibility start on date of hire.
- Additional paid leave (in addition to PTO) including extended sick, military, bereavement, and jury duty leave.
- 401k plan with 4% automatic employer contribution and up to additional 4% employer match after one year of employment.
The knowledge, skills, and abilities are acquired through a combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school. Must be able to obtain dental radiography certification within six (6) months of employment. Public sector health clinic experience preferred. Experience and/or certification in dental assisting preferred.
Please prepare and submit the following: cover letter no more than 2 pages on qualifications, resume on qualifications/work history, & names/contact info.of three professional references.
- A cover letter of no more than two pages in length that addresses the candidate’s qualifications for the position.
- Position open until filled.
Submit application materials to: PO. Box 1251, Helena, MT 59624 or electronically to khoxie [AT] mt [DOT] net
- For questions or additional information regarding the position, contact Jim Kerins at 406-442-4934 or jkerins [AT] mt [DOT] net