Indian Health Services Clinic Seeks Associate Dentist
|Name:||Dr. Mike Melland|
|Email Address:||Dr. Mike Melland|
|Address:||6850 Upper Box Elder Road|
|location:||Box Elder, Montana|
|Other Info:||This is an excellent opportunity to work in a salaried position with excellent benefits providing excellent dental care to Native American patients in a tribally-run Indian Health Services facility.
POSITION: DENTIST DEPARTMENT: DENTAL
SUPERVISOR: DENTAL DIRECTOR SALARY: NEGOTIABLE
CLASSIFICATION: REGULAR, FULL-TIME
OPENING DATE: FEBRUARY 16, 2021 CLOSING DATE: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
The staff dentist is expected to perform all of the dental needs of RBHC patients within the scope and skills of a general dentist.
• Makes clinical and radiographic examinations of the oral hard and soft tissues, and a diagnosis of pathological or irregular conditions.
• Performs endodontic, prosthodontics, periodontic, pedodontics, operative, and preventive orthodontic services.
• Performs simple, compound, and complex restorations.
• Studies result of examination and determines types of services required and develops an acceptable treatment plan.
• Performs routine and complex tooth extractions and removal of residual root tips.
• Removes localized foreign bodies from gingival tissues and alveolar sockets.
• Performs root canal therapy on the anterior teeth and post teeth.
• Performs dental care for patients with behavioral problems.
• Informs the patient about good dental health practices.
• Supervises lower graded dentists and dental auxiliaries.
• Makes referrals of patients to other dentists.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Dental Degree (DDS, DMD, etc.).
• Licensed as a Dentist in state of Montana or ability to gain licensure within 60 days of hire.
• 5 years Dentist experience.
|How to Contact:||https://www.rbclinic.org/employment-opportunities?fbclid=IwAR2qd2LrTzp1IatOJsIr0650UcomWdg6MFZXhqXb67Yxzol8hhXmaxZxCNw|