To paraphrase Winston Churchill: "Dentists make a living by what they earn, they make a life by what they give." Give first to your family and community. If you are fortunate to have some left, please give to MOHF to “Ensure our Oral Health Future” and leave a legacy for dentistry in Montana.
Ways to give:
1. Make a direct donation to MOHF (a 501(c)(3) charitable entity) to support ongoing scholarships, grants, and education within our state. We can accept many types of gifts as noted in our “Gift Acceptance Policy”. Please consider us in your estate planning and anytime you think of giving back to your profession.
Donate to the Montana Oral Health Foundation
2. The Doug and Sue Hadnot Fund was created in 2017 to allow you to take advantage of the Montana Endowment Tax Credit. This tax credit requires extensive record keeping so we enlisted the help of the Montana Community Foundation to administer the Fund. Some notes about the Fund:
- The Montana Income Tax credit is in addition to your normal Federal and State deductions.
- Businesses can donate any amount and receive a 20% tax credit on the donation up to a $10,000 deduction
- The minimum contribution for individuals is $2,500, but the tax credit is more than 20%.
You can make this gift online by going to the Montana Community Foundation link.