Mary McCue Pre-dental Student Scholarship
The Montana Oral Health Foundation annually awards the Mary McCue Predental Student Scholarship to partially fund Montana baccalaureate or post-baccalaureate students pursuing a career in dentistry to attend an introductory pre-dental clinic simulation course offered by dental schools. The Scholarship was established in memory or Mary McCue, Esq., friend of dentistry and past Executive Director of the Montana Dental Association, to encourage Montana pre-dental students who demonstrate a passion for the profession of dentistry.
The Montana Oral Health Foundation will award up to six scholarships per year in the amount of $300. Applicants must submit the scholarship application form by May 15th. Notification of awards will be made by June 1st.
Qualified applicants must:
- Be planning on applying to dental school
- Be currently enrolled or have graduated from a Montana university or college
- Submit a copy of their most recent transcript or grades
- Demonstrate through short essay a passion for the profession of dentistry
- Submit a completed application by May 15th.
Notification of requests for applicants will be sent to all four-year universities and colleges in Montana encouraging predental students to apply.
For more information contact:
Montana Oral Health Foundation
PO Box 1154, Helena MT 59624